Dr. James Walker is a Dentist practicing in Cedar Rapids, IA. Dr. Walker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. James Donald Walker DDS's Practice location
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402Get Direction
MARION, IA 52302Get Direction
Dr. James Donald Walker DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Connie A Miller D.D.S.675 S 11th St Marion IA 52302
- Dr. Benjamin Donald Pospisil D.D.S.107 1st St Ne Mount Vernon IA 52314
- Mrs. Kristyn Michelle Watson DDS1260 3RD AVE SE CEDAR RAPIDS IA 52403
- Dr. Dennis L Yossi D.D.S.1855 1ST AVE SE CEDAR RAPIDS IA 52402
- Dr. Renee Elaine Maikon DDS1630 32nd Street Ne Cedar Rapids IA 52402
- Dr. Daniel Henrich D.D.S1260 3RD AVE. SE, CEDAR RAPIDS IA 52403