Dr. Hector D. Allende M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology607 Camden San Antonio TX, 78215
Dr. Hector Allende is a gastroenterologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Allende specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Allende performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ Nac De Cordoba, Fac De Cien Med, Cordoba, Argentina 1974
National University of Cordoba / Faculty of Medical Sciences 1974
Universidad Hebrea Argentina Bar Ilan Facultad de Ciencias BiolÛgicas 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Gastroenterology; St Clares Hosp Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Dr. Hector D. Allende M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78215Get Direction
Dr. Hector D. Allende M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Allende
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Lifestyle Tips to Reduce Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis is one of those medical conditions a person must learn to live with for the rest of their life. It has no cure, and ignoring the symptoms can be potentially deadly. After the initial bout with ulcerative colitis, and with proper treatment, the individual is said to be in remission...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Probiotics May Not Relieve Constipation in Children
According to a new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, probiotics may not improve constipation in children more than any other dairy product that does not contain probiotics. This is different from the effect of probiotics in adults where it is supposed to give good relief from...
- High Prevalence of Celiac Disease in North India
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease that causes the patients to suffer attacks to the small intestine whenever they ingest products with gluten. It’s estimated that one in one hundred people worldwide suffer from celiac disease and that approximately one in ten people in north India...
- Dr. Jeff S. Bullock M.D.520 East Euclid Avenue San Antonio Texas 78212
- Dr. Bassem Mazloum M.D.8550 Datapoint Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. Nicholas Perez Martinez M.D.8550 DATAPOINT DR SAN ANTONIO TX 78229
- Dr. Homero Remedios Garza M.D.7950 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Mario A Garza M.D.8214 Wurzbach Rd San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Joel Zachry Stengel M.D.3851 Roger Brooke Drive San Antonio TX 78234