Norma Keukelaar is an acupuncturist practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Keukelaar evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Keukelaar treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Norma Silvia Keukelaar LAC NCCOM LAC's Practice location
Riverside, CA 92503Get Direction
Ms. Norma Silvia Keukelaar LAC NCCOM LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Mr. Michael andrew Chow MAOM, LAC600 Central Ave Lake Elsinore CA 92530
- JungRim Furukawa1150 Navajo Road Perris CA 92570
- Phyllis Diane Lovell L.AC.4045 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92501
- Mrs. Zhang Xie L.AC.720 Magnolia Ave. Corona CA 92879
- Xiao-ping Xu ACUPUNCTURIST11346 Mountain View Ave Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Nelson H Lee DC LAC14755 Foothill Blvd Fontana CA 92335