Lois Ann Pilipis PH.D., HSPP
Psychologist | Forensic6655 E Us Highway 36 Avon IN, 46123
I provide therapy and assessment to individuals and families of all ages. My practice style is collaborative, as I facilitate communication and coordination of care among clients and other professiona ...
- Addictions, Substance Abuse, Adoption Issues And More
- MemberAmerican Psychological Association
- Member APA Practice Organization
- Member Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Member Indiana Association of Mediators
Lois Ann Pilipis PH.D., HSPP's Practice location
Avon, IN 46123Get Direction
NOBLESVILLE, IN 46060Get Direction
Lois Ann Pilipis PH.D., HSPP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pilipis
- A. l.
Great to work with.
- S. h.
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Dr. Mary Louise Sanders PH.D.,201 W 103rd St Indianapolis IN 46290
- Eric M Gudan PSYD3700 Sheridan Blvd Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D.8888 Keystone Crossing Indianapolis IN 46240
- Dr. Elizabeth A Polizzi PH.D.202 Myers Rd Danville IN 46122
- Dr. Kathleen Kling PHD6640 Intech Blvd Indianapolis IN 46278
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Hale PH.D.10291 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46290