Dr. Lyle Fisher is a pediatrician practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Fisher is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fisher diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fisher can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1988
- Chronic Pain
- Sleep Apnea
- Heart Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Lyle E. Fisher MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
Dr. Lyle E. Fisher MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Roger A. Vega1120 15th Street Augusta Georgia 30912
- Dr. Tracy Williams Middlebrooks MD1505 Winter St Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. Jose A Luis MD74 Physician Dr. Aiken SC 29801
- Dr. Michael R Ikeler MD465 North Belair Road 1B Evans GA 30809
- Mr. Gerald D Oliver MD1055a Silver Bluff Rd Aiken SC 29803
- Dr. Brandy Nicole Gheesling MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912