Dr. Lauren Sharett practices Neuropathology in Marrero, LA. Dr. Sharett studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Tulane University School of Medicine 2014
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center Program
Lauren Sharett MD's Practice location
Marrero, LA 70072Get Direction
Lauren Sharett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharett
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Chronic?
There are many chronic diseases that exist, and one of them is multiple sclerosis (MS). Statistics have shown that they top the causes of premature deaths in adults worldwide. The good news is that these medical conditions can be managed and controlled, and patients can have fulfilling lives.Medical...
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- Study Attempts to Connect the Dots Between Menopause and Alzheimer's
According to a study, there is a correlation between menopause and Alzheimer's disease that involves the changes in the metabolic system, such as the loss of estrogen, increasing the chance of developing Alzheimer's. Apparently, menopause is actually the second major risk factor, after old age, for...
- 8 Facts About Multiple Sclerosis that You Should Know
Multiple sclerosis is a complex disease and there is more to learn about this condition, which underscores the importance of raising awareness among people about it. The following are eight facts that you should know about MS....
- Muscular Dystrophy: Representing Rare Diseases and the Problem of Unaffordable Therapies
It’s called a rare disease any kind of condition that affects a number that is less than or equal to 200,000 Americans. Rare diseases are commonly over-looked by the community because not much people suffer from them, but most of the symptoms and signals said diseases cause will leave a surprised...
- Dr. Toby Gropen MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Archie Melcher MD3800 Houma Blvd Metairie LA 70006
- Dr. David Jeffery Houghton MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Edward Claro Mader MD2021 Perdido St New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Lenay Santana MD1542 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Daniel Gabriel Larriviere M.D.1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121