Dr. Nicholas Oswald Iannotti MD, FACP
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1871 Se Tiffany Ave Suite 100 Port Saint Lucie FL, 34952
Dr. Nicholas Iannotti is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Dr. Iannotti specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1983
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Cetuximab and first-line taxane/carboplatin chemotherapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: results of the randomized multicenter phase III trial BMS099.
- Randomized phase 2b study of pralatrexate versus erlotinib in patients with stage IIIB/IV non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) after failure of prior platinum-based therapy.
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- North Shore Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at North Shore University Hospital Program
Dr. Nicholas Oswald Iannotti MD, FACP's Practice location
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Oswald Iannotti MD, FACP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Iannotti
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Dr. Alan Steven Collin MD1871 Se Tiffany Ave Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Siva P Bellam M.D1700 Se Hillmoor Dr Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Guillermo Abesada-terk M.D.501 Se Osceola St Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Heather Yeckes-rodin M.D.1871 S. E. Tiffany Ave Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Michael Stanley Wertheim MD1871 Se Tiffany Ave Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Paul Mathew Swanson MD1871 Se Tiffany Ave Port Saint Lucie FL 34952