Dr. Pedram Bagheri practices Emergency Medicine in Huntington, NY. Dr. Bagheri assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Bagheri examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Stony Brook University School of Medicine 2011
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical Center/Winthrop University Hospital Program
Dr. Pedram Bagheri M.D.'s Practice location
Huntington, NY 11743Get Direction
Dr. Pedram Bagheri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. Faiz Ahmed Khan MD2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow New York 11554
- Dr. Matthew S Projansky MD888 Old Country Rd Plainview NY 11803
- Dr. Christopher Carleo M.D.University Hospital, L4 Stony Brook NY 11794
- Lara Reda Other101 St. Andrews Lane Glen Cove NY 11542
- Dr. Mark P Hoornstra M.D.100 Port Washington Blvd Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. Alan Kaplan MD888 Old Country Rd Plainview NY 11803