Dr. George Moskowitz is a family practitioner practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Moskowitz specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Moskowitz possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Kath Univ Leuven- Fac Der Geneeskunde- Leuven- Belgium 1973
Universite Catholique De Louvain, Faculte De Medecine 1973
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KULeuven) Faculteit Geneeskunde 1973
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, Family Medicine; St Vincent'S Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- St. Vincent S Medical Center
- Trident Medical Center/Medical University of South Carolina Program
Dr. George Moskowitz M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11219Get Direction
Dr. George Moskowitz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moskowitz
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Dr. Tamara Anna Marie Saukin MD1920 Richmond Road Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Brent W. Matza MD225 W 23RD ST NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Neveen A. Elkholy D.O.1150 SPRINGFIELD AVE IRVINGTON NJ 07111
- Dr. Jessica Taubman MD122 CLINTON ST HOBOKEN NJ 07030
- Dr. Joe W. Chamberlin M.D.75 S BROADWAY YONKERS NY 10701
- Dr. Bella Aloyts DO6401 18TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11204