Dr. Linda Holliday is a Dentist practicing in Lake Worth, FL. Dr. Holliday specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Linda Ann Holliday DMD's Practice location
Lake Worth, FL 33460Get Direction
Dr. Linda Ann Holliday DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holliday
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Dr. Bruce L. Elkind D.D.S.9100 Belvedere Rd Royal Palm Beach Florida 33411-3609
- Dr. Rasmi A. Akel D.M.D.12300 S Shore Blvd Wellington Florida 33414
- Dr. Nathaniel R. Staller D.D.S.5869 West Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Florida 33484
- Dr. Carrol Fenn D.D.S.400 Executive Center Dr West Palm Beach Florida 33401
- Kenneth William Langston2000 North Federal Hwy Pompano Beach Florida 33062
- Dr. Cleydes Ysabel Dougherty DDS2151 Nw 2nd Ave Boca Raton FL 33431