Dr. Herbert H. Stein M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry425 E 79th St 1n New York NY, 10021
Dr. Herbert Stein is a psychiatrist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Stein is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Stein diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Stein may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Stein treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- The three phases of time-limited day-hospital treatment.
- Cardiovascular effects of nucleoside analogs.
- The measurement by a microtitration technique of carbon dioxide production in rat brain slices. Studis with glucose, fructose, and xylitol.
- Discovery of a peptide-based renin inhibitor with oral bioavailability and efficacy.
- Nucleotides in sow colostrum and milk at different stages of lactation.
- Effect of feed intake on endogenous losses and amino acid and energy digestibility by growing pigs.
- Comparison of dietary selenium fed to grower-finisher pigs from various regions of the United States on resulting tissue Se and loin mineral concentrations.
- 1,2,3-trisubstituted cyclopropanes as conformationally restricted peptide isosteres: application to the design and synthesis of novel renin inhibitors.
- Effects of replacing pharmacological levels of dietary zinc oxide with lower dietary levels of various organic zinc sources for weanling pigs.
- Additivity of values for apparent and standardized ileal digestibility of amino acids in mixed diets fed to growing pigs.
- Calcium, phosphorus, and amino acid digestibility in low-phytate corn, normal corn, and soybean meal by growing pigs.
- Measuring synthesis rates of nitrogen-containing polymers by using stable isotope tracers.
- Novel procedure for estimating endogenous losses and measurement of apparent and true digestibility of phosphorus by growing pigs.
- Digestibility of energy and phosphorus in ten samples of distillers dried grains with solubles fed to growing pigs.
- Evaluation of sex and lysine during the nursery period.
Dr. Herbert H. Stein M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Dr. Herbert H. Stein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stein
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- What Is Akathisia and How to Treat It?
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a medical condition that causes an individual to feel restless along with a constant urge to move. The term akathisia is derived from the Greek word akathemi, which would mean "to never sit down".Akathisia occurs as a side effect of first-generation or older...
- Dr. Maurice Masse MD7701 13th Ave Brooklyn NY 11228
- Barbara Bartlick865 West End Avenue New York NY 10025
- Ms. Esha Khoshnu M.D.570 Belleville Ave Belleville NJ 07109
- Dr. Calvin H. Haber M.D.1 Hickory Rd Woodmere New York 11598
- Dr. Elena Bruck M.D.80 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10011
- Dr. Mariela Teresa Padro M.D.7600 S Red Rd, Suite 225 South Miami FL 33143