Dr. Venita Kaul is a pediatrician practicing in Kennett Square, PA. Dr. Kaul is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kaul diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kaul can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Akron Children's Hospital
Dr. Venita Kaul MD's Practice location
Kennett Square, PA 19348Get Direction
Dr. Venita Kaul MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Nelson R. Santos MDNEMOURS PEDIATRICS ST. FRANCIS WILMINGTON DE 19805
- Dr. Shyamali Vilas Godbole MD30 Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013
- Dr. Joannie T Yeh MD1098 W Baltimore Pike Media PA 19063
- Dr. Hayley Cr Queller MD4755 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Tony Bianchetta MD200 Hygeia Dr Newark DE 19713