Dr. Brian Stoynoff is a Chiropractor practicing in Mattawan, MI. Dr. Stoynoff specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stoynoff seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brian Scott Stoynoff D.C.'s Practice location
Mattawan, MI 49071Get Direction
Dr. Brian Scott Stoynoff D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Jeffrey Edward Wiederhold D.C.7117 S Westnedge Ave Portage MI 49002
- Dr. Kali Edwards D.C.305 N Lagrave St Paw Paw MI 49079
- Dr. Antonio Alfieri DC1930 W Milham Portage MI 49024
- Dr. Wm Ryan Reynolds D.C.1126 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Mr. John D Smith DC609 E Centre Ave Portage MI 49002
- Dr. Donald E Joffrion D.C.1515 102nd Ave Otsego MI 49078