Dr. Paul Espy is a urologist practicing in Marietta, GA. Dr. Espy specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1969
Tulane University School of Medicine 2001
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Dermatology; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- St Vincent Charity Medical Center/Case Western Reserve University Program
Dr. Paul Goodman Espy M.D.'s Practice location
Marietta, GA 30060Get Direction
Dr. Paul Goodman Espy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Espy
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- Erectile Dysfunction: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects the ability of a man to have an erection and maintain it long enough to have a satisfying sexual experience. There are certain times when a man may not fully rise to the occasion during sexual intercourse, and this can be due to other factors aside from...
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- When Should You See a Urologist?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract diseases in both men and women. Urologists also deal with any problems involving the male reproductive system. They also perform surgery in some cases, such as opening up a urinary tract...
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- Tariq Hakky371 E. Paces Ferry Road Suite 550 Atlanta GA 30305
- Joseph A. Haas3376 Inman Drive Northeast Brookhaven Georgia 30319
- Dr. Rajesh Gobind Laungani M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Alienor Sylvaine Gilchrist MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Emerson E Harrison M.D.428 Winn Ct Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. Vahan S Kassabian M.D.790 Church St Ne Marietta GA 30060