Dr. Brad Altman is an optometrist practicing in Mount Juliet, TN. Dr. Altman specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Altman performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Brad Alan Altman O.D.'s Practice location
Mount Juliet, TN 37122Get Direction
MOUNT JULIET, TN 37122Get Direction
Dr. Brad Alan Altman O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Mindy Gaston OD3904 Hillsboro Pike Nashville TN 37215
- Dr. John Neuhoff OD68 White Bridge Rd Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. John Eric Anderson O.D.457 Donelson Pike Nashville TN 37214
- Dr. Jeremy Christopher Scoggins O.D.1300 Antioch Pike Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Tommy J. Ducklo OD2114 Elliston Pl. Nashville TN 37203
- William E Conn OD782 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood TN 37027