Francheska Sostre O.T.A is a top Doctor in SAN JUAN, PR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Francheska Sostre O.T.A is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Francheska Sostre O.T.A is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Francheska Sostre O.T.A is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In SAN JUAN, PR, Francheska Sostre O.T.A is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Francheska Sostre O.T.A's Practice location
SAN JUAN, PR 00909Get Direction
Francheska Sostre O.T.A's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Karim Benitez-marchand M.D.101 San Patricio Ave Guaynabo Guaynabo PR 00968
- Dr. Rafael A Brito M.D.Torre San Pablo #68,calle Santa Cruz Bayamon PR 00961
- Dr. Zenaida Castillo MDCamelia St #1327 San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Charles M . Eugene401 Calle Columbia San Juan PR 00927
- Dr. Maria del pilar Zalduondo MDUniversity Pediatric Hospital San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Carlos E Ifarraguerri M.D.29 Calle Washington San Juan PR 00907