Dr. Robin W. Caldwell MD
Family Practitioner1610 Grover St Suite D1 Lynden WA, 98264
Dr. Robin Caldwell is a family practitioner practicing in Lynden, WA. Dr. Caldwell specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Caldwell possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- R L Thompson Strategic Hsp, Family Medicine
Dr. Robin W. Caldwell MD's Practice location
Lynden, WA 98264Get Direction
Dr. Robin W. Caldwell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caldwell
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Jonathan W Grymaloski M.D.6884 Hannegan Rd Everson WA 98247
- Dr. Monica Carrillo MD4455 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Ann M Knowles M.D.3015 Squalicum Pkwy Bellingham WA 98225
- Dr. Bertha H Safford MD5580 Nordic Way Ferndale WA 98248
- Dr. John W Raduege M.D.2075 Barkley Blvd Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Ron M Battle M.D.4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226