Dr. Jessica Mahoney is a pediatrician practicing in Daly City, CA. Dr. Mahoney is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mahoney diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mahoney can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Kaiser Permanente Med Grp, Pediatrics
Dr. Jessica B. Mahoney MD's Practice location
Daly City, CA 94015Get Direction
Dr. Jessica B. Mahoney MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mahoney
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. Laura E. Saldivar M.D.1300 Crane Street Menlo Park California 94025
- Dr. Daniel Patrick Kelly MD45 Castro St San Francisco CA 94114
- Dr. Margaret Miller MD525 Spruce St San Francisco CA 94118