Dr. Yupadi Prasertwanitch is an anesthesiologist practicing in South Bend, IN. Dr. Prasertwanitch ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Prasertwanitch also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Mahidol Univ-Ramathibodi Hosp, Fac of Med, Bangkok, Thailand 1971
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Anesthesiology; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Anesthesiology
Dr. Yupadi Prasertwanitch MD's Practice location
Dr. Yupadi Prasertwanitch MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Financial Burden of Alzheimer's for Caregivers
As medical professionals have continued to discover the various diseases that exist today, some more than others stand out as bringing serious repercussions to not only the patient, but those looking after them. One specific disease that brings with it serious repercussions is dementia. This disease...
- Ten Potential “Heartbreakers”
Although heredity and age can contribute to the demise of a healthy heart, there are still some precautions you can take to prevent heart disease. Some precautions include:1. SmokingSmoking has a profound effect on an individual's blood pressure, and it can also cause blood clots. A smoker may also...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Daniel Gerard Judge M.D.31 N Saint Joseph Ave Niles MI 49120
- Dr. Robert C. Thomas MD1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. Steven N Schroeder M.D.416 E Monroe St South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. John Benjamin Baccus M.D.Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Bin Hu M.D.5215 Holy Cross Pky Mishawaka IN 46545
- Dr. Gene W Grove MD2310 California Road Elkhart IN 46514