Dr. Alon Geva is a pediatrician practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Geva is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Geva diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Geva can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 2009
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center Program A
Dr. Alon Geva MD, MPH's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Alon Geva MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D.42 Washington Street Wellesley Hills Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Gloria A. Rudisch M.D.11 Pierce Street Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Jocelyn R. Healey MD223 Chief Justice Cushing Highway Cohasset Massachusetts 02025
- Alan Minoru Fujii1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD1493 Cambridge Street Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Peter K. Harvie55 Fruit Street Boston Massachusetts 2114