Dr. Jason Alliger is an endodonist practicing in Waterbury, CT. Dr. Alliger is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Jason David Alliger DDS's Practice location
Waterbury, CT 06708Get Direction
WATERBURY, CT 06708Get Direction
Dr. Jason David Alliger DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- Why Nurses Are More at Risk of Suicide
Lately, the suicide rate has been increasing. In fact, a study has listed suicide as one of the leading causes of death in England in adults who are under 50. And, this study has also found that nurses are more likely to commit suicide than others, especially if they are female. ...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- How Is Gastroenteritis Diagnosed?
Gastroenteritis should be diagnosed by a doctor on the basis of prevalent symptoms and the patient’s medical history. Rotavirus infections can also be diagnosed through laboratory tests on blood, stool, and breath samples. Additional tests can be done to identify any other underlying conditions...
- Grandmother with Diabetes Bikes Across the Country
One woman is making it a personal goal to bike to the east from the west coast. At the moment she is half way in her journey. Tracy Herbert take videos daily from most parts of the country and uploads them to the social media. She is always happy in these videos. Now she is half way through the...
- Dr. Kamran Safavi D.M.D263 Farmington Avenue Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Edmund G. Hohmann D.D.S.850 N Main Street Ext Wallingford CT 06492
- Laurie Fleisher DMD1 Washington Sq New Britain CT 06051
- Dr. Joseph Terry Siracuse DMD265 Church St New Haven CT 06510
- Dr. Joel B Chasen D.M.D.546 S Broad St Meriden CT 06450
- Dr. Bruce Y Cha DMD60 Washington Ave Hamden CT 06518