Dr. Casey Hager is a cardiologist practicing in Temple, TX. Dr. Hager specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Hager also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Idioventricular rhythm falsely suggesting ST-elevation myocardial infarction in a patient with non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction.
- Factors affecting perioperative mortality and wound-related complications following major lower extremity amputations.
- Effect of renal function on survival after implantable cardioverter defibrillator placement.
Dr. Casey Shaun Hager M.D.'s Practice location
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
Charleston, WV 25309Get Direction
SOUTH CHARLESTON, WV 25309Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Casey Shaun Hager M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Casey Shaun Hager M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hager
- Who Should You Call if You Have a Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure does not indicate that your heart has stopped working; instead what it indicates is that your heart is pumping blood at a slower rate than normal. Because the blood moves through the heart and the body at a much slower rate, the pressure in the heart builds up. Hence, the...
- Digoxin and Common Brands
Generic Name: DigoxinBrand Names: Cardoxin, Lanoxin, Digitek, LanoxicapsWhat is digoxin?Digoxin is derived from the digitalis plant leaves. It helps in making the heartbeat stronger along with a more regular rhythm pattern. Digoxin is mostly used for treating individuals who suffer from heart...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- Dr. Javier E. Banchs M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Ebert M.D.1717 Sw H K Dodgen Loop Temple TX 76502
- Dr. Timothy A. Mixon M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Maziar Mahjoobi D.O.2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508
- Dr. William Richard Cashion MD2207 S Clear Creek Rd Killeen TX 76549
- Dr. Edwin E. Terry M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057