Dr. Casey Hager is a cardiologist practicing in Temple, TX. Dr. Hager specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Hager also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Idioventricular rhythm falsely suggesting ST-elevation myocardial infarction in a patient with non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction.
- Factors affecting perioperative mortality and wound-related complications following major lower extremity amputations.
- Effect of renal function on survival after implantable cardioverter defibrillator placement.
Casey Shaun Hager M.D.'s Practice location
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
Charleston, WV 25309Get Direction
SOUTH CHARLESTON, WV 25309Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Casey Shaun Hager M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Casey Shaun Hager M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hager
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- What Causes Secondary Hypertension?
Secondary hypertension refers to high blood pressure that is caused by other diseases. This is a less common form of hypertension when compared to ‘essential’ or ‘primary’ hypertension. A number of conditions that affect heart, kidneys or endocrine system may result in secondary...
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- Javier E. Banchs M.D.2401 S 31ST ST TEMPLE TX 76508
- Elizabeth Ann Ebert M.D.1717 Sw H K Dodgen Loop Temple TX 76502
- Timothy A. Mixon M.D.2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508
- Maziar Mahjoobi D.O.2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508
- William Richard Cashion MD800 W CENTRAL TEXAS EXPY HARKER HEIGHTS TX 76548
- Edwin E. Terry M.D.2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508