Dr. Lesley M Arnold MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry231 Albert Sabin Way Ml 0559 Cincinnati OH, 45267
Dr. Lesley Arnold is a psychiatrist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Arnold is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Arnold diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Arnold may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Arnold treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Gender differences in bipolar disorder.
- Use of a computerized evaluation system in a psychiatry clerkship.
- Effects of co-occurring alcohol abuse on the course of bipolar disorder following a first hospitalization for mania.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of duloxetine in the treatment of women with fibromyalgia with or without major depressive disorder.
- Professionalism deficits among medical students: models of identification and intervention.
- Use of standardized patients during a psychiatry clerkship.
- Biology and therapy of fibromyalgia. New therapies in fibromyalgia.
- Effects of co-occurring cannabis use disorders on the course of bipolar disorder after a first hospitalization for mania.
- Duloxetine and other antidepressants in the treatment of patients with fibromyalgia.
- Duloxetine for the treatment of fibromyalgia in women: pooled results from two randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials.
- Efficacy and safety of duloxetine for treatment of fibromyalgia in patients with or without major depressive disorder: Results from a 6-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, fixed-dose trial.
- Understanding fatigue in major depressive disorder and other medical disorders.
- Management of fibromyalgia and comorbid psychiatric disorders.
- The nature of painful and somatic complaints in depressive disorders.
- Pain and the brain.
Dr. Lesley M Arnold MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45267Get Direction
Dr. Lesley M Arnold MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arnold
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Adderall for ADHD: Does it Work?
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine salt and 25% levoamphetamine salt. It belongs to the drug class of central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Dr. Paul E. Keck MD4075 Old Western Row Road Mason Ohio 45040
- Mohamed Aziz6402 Thornberry Court Mason Ohio 45040
- Dr. Sarah E. Carreira M.D.6352 Parry Lane Cincinnati Ohio 45213
- Dr. Erik B Nelson MD231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati OH 45267
- Dr. Thomas D Geracioti MD3200 Vine St Cincinnati OH 45220
- Dr. Agustina A. Baluyot M.D.2380 Grandview Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017