Dawn Duran is a physical therapist practicing in El Paso, TX. Dawn Duran specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dawn Duran can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dawn Duran will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Miss Dawn M. Duran PT's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79934Get Direction
ODENTON, MD 21113Get Direction
Miss Dawn M. Duran PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Mr. Patrick K Brandon PT1400 George Dieter El Paso TX 79936
- Judith Hansen PT11351 James Watt Dr El Paso TX 79936
- Cynthia Lizbeth Higuera PHYSICAL THERAPIST11351 A James Watt El Paso TX 79936
- Cristina Celino Nemenzo P.T.505 S Main St Las Cruces NM 88001
- Mr. Victor X Blancas PHYSICAL THERAPIST5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Mrs. Joanna Ramirez herrera PT1730 Charlie Smith Dr El Paso TX 79936