Dr. Abdulhameed Aziz MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery660 S Euclid Ave Box 8234 Saint Louis MO, 63110
Abdulhameed Aziz, MD, has clinical interests in vascular and endovascular surgery, thoracic outlet syndrome, abdominal and thoracoabdominal aneurysm disease, carotid, brachiocephalic and upper ex ... ...
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus 2004
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 2005
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Member Society of Vascular Surgeons.
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Barnes Hospital /Washington University
- Vascular Surgery, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
Dr. Abdulhameed Aziz MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Abdulhameed Aziz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aziz
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Dr. Arthur I. Auer M.D.615 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Carl E. Bussmann M,D.11133 Dunn Rd Saint Louis MO 63136
- Dr. Vidal T Sheen MD12400 Olive Blvd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Surendra Shenoy MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Todd J Neuberger M.D.400 1st Capitol Dr Saint Charles MO 63301
- Dr. Jack Roh Oak M.D.226 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017