Dr. Amelia Velazquez is a prosthodontist practicing in Caguas, PR. Dr. Velazquez specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Amelia Velazquez DMD's Practice location
Caguas, PR 00726Get Direction
Dr. Amelia Velazquez DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Your Immune System Works
What is the immune system and how does it work?The immune system is regarded as the natural defense system in your body. The immune system, together with a network of cells and tissues, as well as body organs, protects your body against harmful foreign invaders or substances. Examples of foreign...
- Boys vs. Girls: Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect Women More Than Men?
Women are 90 percent more likely to have fibromyalgia than men, according to statistics. However, some men have fibromyalgia, but their symptoms present differently, and discomfort for men presents differently as well. ...
- Tips on Living With Mumps
Mumps occurs mostly in children and is caused by a paramyxovirus. However, certain viruses like influenza, cytomegalovirus, and Coxsackie virus can also demonstrate swelling of the salivary glands similar to that of mumps. Mumps can be passed through infected saliva after a sneeze or a cough....
- Can Going Gluten-Free Help with Crohn's and Colitis?
Not all individuals with inflammatory bowel disease react to the same foods the same way. While there is no specific diet that helps every individual coping with IBD, some individuals have reported success with eliminating gluten. Gluten is a protein found in barley, rye, wheat, and triticale. It...
- Is Eczema Genetic?
Eczema is the collective name of a number of skin diseases. In general, it manifests as spots on the skin that can swell with a clear liquid. It is often confused with an allergic reaction, although it is, in fact, a skin irritation. Many people are well aware that eczema cannot be transmitted from...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Pedro J Andujar DMDLa Fuente Town Center 706 Calle Marginal Guayama PR 00784
- Nelson Roura464 AVE DE HOSTOS SAN JUAN PR 00918
- Dr. Julio Francisco Correa D.M.D1725 CALLE YANGTZE SAN JUAN PR 00926
- Dr. Mayra Leticia Llado ortega D.M.D374 CALLE RAFAEL LAMAR SAN JUAN PR 00918
- Dr. Jaime Tomas Castro DMDUrb. Santa Cruz, 1 St Street Bayamon PR 00961
- Dr. Elliott Goytia DMD,MS911 AVE DE DIEGO SAN JUAN PR 00921