Dr. Zoey Roberts is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Roberts specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Roberts can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Roberts can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Zoey Roberts's Practice location
Austin, TX 78701Get Direction
Zoey Roberts's reviewsWrite Review
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- 6 Post-Pregnancy Body Changes You Should Know About
Low sex driveSleepless nights and a drop in the levels of estrogen all combine together to give a low drive for sex after pregnancy. “Some of them may take up to a year to get back their normal mood and sex drive," says Hope Ricciotti, MD, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at...
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Everything You Need to Know About C-Sections
What is a C-section?Cesarean delivery, commonly known as C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making an incision in the abdomen and uterus of the mother.A C-section may be planned ahead of time or if you’ve had C-section before. Women who consider not having vaginal birth...
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- Dr. Devin Garza M.D.12201 Renfert Way, Austin Texas 78758 Austin TX 78758
- Mrs. Lori Stafford D.O.617 North Tom Green Avenue Odessa Texas 79761
- Melanie Hendricks Pagette7700 Cat Hollow Drive Round Rock Texas 78681
- Dr. Melanie Hendricks Pagette M.D.7200 Wyoming Spgs Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Jeremy Andrew Kalamarides D.O.1600 W 38th St Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Marco Uribe MD12200 Renfert Way Austin TX 78758