Dr. Vesna Mrzljak MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck6300 Stevenson Ave Unit A Alexandria VA, 22304
Dr. Vesna Mrzljak is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Mrzljak specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ Of Zagreb, Med Fak, Zagreb, Croatia 1974
University Of Zagreb Medical School Medicine
University of Zagreb 1974
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Otolaryngology, Laser Procedures, Reconstructive Surgery And More
- Hearing Loss
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Sisters Charity Hosp, Otolaryngology; St Barnabas Med Ctr, General Surgery
- SUNY, University at Buffalo Affiliated Hospitals 1982
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston 1982
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston 1979
- St Barnabas Medical Center Program
- Capitol Hill Hospital 1983
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Clyde Litton, M.D., Washington, DC, District of Columbia USA 1983
Dr. Vesna Mrzljak MD's Practice location
Alexandria, VA 22304Get Direction
Dr. Vesna Mrzljak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mrzljak
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Macy Hall, Jr.1310 Southern Avenue Washington DC 20032
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D.11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.8501 Arlington Blvd. Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Robert K. Sigal M.D.1825 Samuel Morse Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Justin Cohen2440 M Street NW Washington District of Columbia 20037