Virgie Perez is a physical therapist practicing in Chicago, IL. Virgie Perez specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Virgie Perez can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Virgie Perez will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Virgie Lomboy Perez's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60630Get Direction
COLUMBIA, SC 29223Get Direction
Virgie Lomboy Perez's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Mrs. Pretzel A Ceniza PT199 S Addison Rd Wood Dale IL 60191
- Mrs. Jessica Mccool PHYSICAL THERAPIST3130 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Justin M Lantz PT, DPT1801 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Mrs. Lynnea Barnes PT, DPT, NCS1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Genevieve Maglinte3759 N Ravenswood Ave Chicago IL 60613
- Thomas Mollsen MPT6105 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60659