Dr. Charles Fields is a Dentist practicing in Mechanicsburg, PA. Dr. Fields specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Charles R Fields DDS, MAGD's Practice location
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055Get Direction
Charles R Fields DDS, MAGD's reviewsWrite Review
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Pranati G. Tati DMD820 Belvedere Street Carlisle Pennsylvania 17013
- Dr. Clair Dale Treese D.D.S.620 North Hanover Street Elizabethtown Pennsylvania 17022
- Scott A. Mutschler DMD720 Limekiln Rd New Cumberland PA 17070
- Dr. Bryan Eugene Lauer D.M.D.3550 PAXTON ST HARRISBURG PA 17111
- Tammy M Delsol DMD4940 Linglestown Rd Harrisburg PA 17112
- Dr. Haritha Sambaraju DDS1101 Carlisle Rd York PA 17404