Dr. Darren F Larson M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1415 Saint Francis Ave Shakopee MN, 55379
Dr. Darren Larson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Shakopee, MN. Dr. Larson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Larson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1999
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Mn Med Sch, General Surgery
Dr. Darren F Larson M.D.'s Practice location
Shakopee, MN 55379Get Direction
Dr. Darren F Larson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Larson
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Dr. Joel Boyd M.D.8100 Northland Drive Bloomington Minnesota 55431
- Dr. Benjamin L. Clair DPM1000 East 1st Street Duluth Minnesota 55805
- Dr. Mengnai Li MD2512 S 7th St Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Jay S Johnson M.D.7373 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. John Theodore Anderson M.D.775 Prairie Center Dr Eden Prairie MN 55344
- Dr. Stefano M Sinicropi MD1950 Curve Crest Blvd W Stillwater MN 55082