Dr. Karen Pye is a speech language pathologist practicing in TUCSON, AZ. Dr. Pye specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Pye evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Pye helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Karen Pye SLPA's Practice location
TUCSON, AZ 85705Get Direction
Ms. Karen Pye SLPA's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Mrs. Emily Jo Carrig M.S., CCC-SLP6220 N HOLE IN THE WALL WAY TUCSON AZ 85750
- Keegan Aleen Gallagher M.S., CCC-SLP1601 N TUCSON BLVD TUCSON AZ 85716
- Ms. Kristin Elizabeth Angevine MS-ED., CCC-SLP1200 W SPEEDWAY BLVD TUCSON AZ 85745
- Sara J Jones M.A.,CCC-SLP1450 W PRINCE RD TUCSON AZ 85705
- Sherrie Louise Tepper1010 E 10TH ST TUCSON AZ 85719
- Mrs. Lynann Marie Materna1450 W PRINCE RD TUCSON AZ 85705