Dr. Briana Kirt is a family practitioner practicing in Chippewa Falls, WI. Dr. Kirt specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kirt possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Vascular Disease
- Summa Barberton Hospital/NEOMED Program
Dr. Briana L. Kirt MD's Practice location
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729Get Direction
Barberton, OH 44203Get Direction
Dr. Briana L. Kirt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Dr. Mary Lisa Landwehr MD2829 County Highway I Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Patricia L Kress MD617 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Howard D Schumaker Other310 W Main St Sparta WI 54656
- Dr. Lisa Marie Gillette MD733 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Phillip J Skaar MD1501 Thompson St Bloomer WI 54724
- Dr. Mary J Kuehl MD611 1st Ave Chippewa Falls WI 54729