Dr. Sherrie Davis is an audiologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Davis evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Davis takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Sherrie Davis MA, CCC-A's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Sherrie Davis MA, CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Genetic?
What is Ovarian Cancer?Ovarian cancer is a very dangerous disease that occurs when malignant cells are found in the ovaries. It effects mostly women from 60-63 years old, but can happen to a woman of any age. Ovaries are a pair of organs that produce fertile hormones and eggs in women. Because...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- This Is What "Downsizing" Got Right (and Wrong) About Fibromyalgia
As is the case with most Hollywood flicks, there is often a gap in what is accurately portrayed and what is not. Whether it be an account of a true story, or a science fiction thriller, the degree of accuracy always remains a question. "Downsizing" is just one example of this."Downsizing" is a...
- New Findings Reveal Inflammation Occurs Before Sleep Apnea Develops
If a person has shallow breaths or has one or more pauses in breathing while he or she sleeps, then that may be because of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a kind of disorder when the upper airway is occasionally hampered during a person’s sleep. According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Midori Wakabayashi AUD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Paula Borland marcinkevich AUD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Dr. Louisa Yong yan Liang AU.D.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Dr. Ashley Bonanno AU,D,1650 Huntingdon Pike MEADOWBROOK PA 19046
- Patrick Dolon AU.D.8440 Tradeport Dr Orlando FL 32827
- Michael W Dougherty AU.D211 South St # 318 Philadelphia PA 19147