Dr. Laurence Grayhills is a Dentist practicing in Wellington, FL. Dr. Grayhills specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Laurence Grayhills DMD's Practice location
Dr. Laurence Grayhills DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grayhills
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Bruce L. Elkind D.D.S.9100 Belvedere Rd Royal Palm Beach Florida 33411-3609
- Dr. Rasmi A. Akel D.M.D.12300 S Shore Blvd Wellington Florida 33414
- Dr. Carrol Fenn D.D.S.400 Executive Center Dr West Palm Beach Florida 33401
- Dr. Nathaniel R. Staller D.D.S.5869 West Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Florida 33484
- Dr. David Yates DMD5520 PGA Blvd Palm Beach Gardens FL 33418
- Dr. James Charles Dee D.M.D.5608 PGA Blvd. Palm Beach Gardens FL 33418