Dr. Melissa Teske is an audiologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Teske evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Teske takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Melissa E Teske AUD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46254Get Direction
Melissa E Teske AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- Can Berries Prevent Memory Loss?
Recent studies show that eating berries may help to prevent age-related memory loss and keep memory sharp during old age. The researchers claim there is strong evidence that berries can improve the functioning of the brain and prevent memory loss. Researcher Marshall Miller, of the USDA-ARS Human...
- NFL Player Clay Matthews Raises Money for Muscular Dystrophy with Special Cleats
Football is for some a way of life, but for many die-hard fans, playing the sport itself is just a dream. This is especially true for kids diagnosed with life-altering illnesses such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).While playing the sport may not be a possibility for these kids, the...
- Steroid Drugs for Lupus
What is Lupus?Lupus is known as a chronic autoimmune medical condition, which tends to damage any part of the body such as the skin, joints, or organs. The type of lupus we're talking about is systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which usually lasts for a longer duration from weeks to many years....
- Can I Freeze my Eggs if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a very painful condition in which the endometrial tissue, the tissue which is lining the inside of the uterus, grows outside of the uterine cavity. This condition is very common in U.S. and more than 6 million American women are suffering from this condition. The women that are...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ms. Stacy L Ricketts M.S., CCC-A1400 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis IN 46219
- Kelly L Mccain AUD8040 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Aimee Rachel Engel AUD1481 W 10TH ST INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Sandy R Stewart AUD, CCC-A11725 N Illinois St Carmel IN 46032
- Ms. Marcia D. Cox M.S., CCC-A13450 N Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Katherine Jane Russell AU.D.2001 W. 86th St. Indianapolis IN 46240