Dr. Christopher A. Sheppard MD
Neurologist | Neurology3838 Massillon Rd Uniontown OH, 44685
Dr. Christopher Sheppard practices Neuropathology in Uniontown, OH. Dr. Sheppard studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Northeast Ohio Medical University 1982
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Neurology; Akron Gen Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Akron City Hosp, General Surgery
- Akron Genl Med Center
- Summa Health System/NEOMED Program
Dr. Christopher A. Sheppard MD's Practice location
Dr. Christopher A. Sheppard MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sheppard
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Can Reiki Therapy Do for Multiple Sclerosis?
While many dismiss alternative medicines, Reiki has shown to aid many who are suffering from MS.What is Reiki?Reiki is a form of alternative medicine that is said to heal by a therapist channeling energy to a patient through their touch. Many believe that this can act as a catalyst to the natural...
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- Telling a Prospective Partner about MS
Discussing your multiple sclerosis (MS) can be very difficult even when talking with a trusted and known figure in your life. As something that can make you feel very vulnerable, discussing your MS with a prospective partner can be even more difficult since you are actively trying to gain their...
- Staying Active with Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a neuromuscular degenerative disorder that robs those afflicted of their motor functions over time. The disease is generally slow moving, but studies have shown that persons with Parkinson's that were active before their diagnosis and continue to be so afterwards, seem to...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Hossein Ansari701 White Pond Drive Akron Ohio 44320
- Dr. Susana M Bowling MD701 White Pond Dr Akron OH 44320
- Dr. Michael Harry Kohrman MD5841 S Maryland Ave Mc 3055 Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Morris Kinast MD4105 Holiday St NW Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Thomas C Enlow M.D.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Charles Atkinson Zollinger M.D.4105 Holiday St NW Canton OH 44718