Dr. James Logan is a family practitioner practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Logan specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Logan possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1991
University of Wales in Great Britain 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Actinic Keratosis
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Adjustment Disorder
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- University Ks School Of Med
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. James E Logan MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Dr. James E Logan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Dr. Donna F Ewy MD720 Medical Center Dr Newton KS 67114
- Dr. Ron J. Marek D.O.1901 N Maize Rd Wichita KS 67212
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Heba Safwat bishara Ferguson M.D.1152 S Clifton Ave Wichita KS 67218
- Dr. Timothy Michael Koehler D.O.3730 N Ridge Rd Wichita KS 67205
- Dr. Melissa Lynne Yeats MD1010 N. Kansas Wichita KS 67214