Dr. Himanshu Doshi is a pathologist practicing in Steubenville, OH. Dr. Doshi is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Doshi can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Doshi may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1983
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospi 1984
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1989
Grant Government Medical College 1985
Seth G.S. Medical College
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Accumulation of p53 protein correlates with a poor prognosis in human lung cancer.
- High-dose magnesium sulfate attenuates pulmonary oxygen toxicity.
- Mucoepidermoid carcinoma presenting as an orbital apex syndrome.
- Granulocytic sarcoma presenting as an epidural mass with acute paraparesis in an aleukemic patient.
- Retinoblastoma. Cell of origin.
- Conjunctival blue nevus associated with pyogenic granuloma.
- West Virginia Univ Hosps, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- West Virginia University Program
Dr. Himanshu Mansukhlal Doshi MD's Practice location
Steubenville, OH 43952Get Direction
Dr. Himanshu Mansukhlal Doshi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...