Dr. Jodi Sharon Michaels MD
Urologist6025 Lake Rd Suite 100 Saint Paul MN, 55125
Dr. Jodi Michaels is a urologist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Michaels specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 2006
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Jodi Sharon Michaels MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55125Get Direction
Dr. Jodi Sharon Michaels MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Michaels
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- What is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- What Is Tamsulosin: Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Generic Name: TamsulosinBrand Name: FlomaxWhat is tamsulosin?Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that helps treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate. This medication works by relaxing the bladder and prostate muscles to help improve the flow of urine in men and...
- What Are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction In Young Men?
Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men: What are the Potential Causes?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that mostly affects men who have advanced in age. The chances of getting the disease increases as one gets older. Although it is mostly found in old men, it can also affect younger people.Potential...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination refers to the increased urge to urinate more often than normal. Under normal conditions, the urinary bladder stores the urine for a long time and people tend to use the toilet about four to eight times per day to pass urine. But those suffering from frequent urination problem may...
- Dr. Todd David Brandt M.D.6025 Lake Rd Saint Paul MN 55125
- Dr. Anthony John Polcari M.D.6025 Lake Rd Saint Paul MN 55125
- Dr. David Nathan Prall M.D.6025 LAKE RD WOODBURY MN 55125
- Dr. Douglas Allen Schow M.D.2025 Woodlane Dr Saint Paul MN 55125
- Dr. Samuel Branch Kieley M.D.6025 Lake Rd Saint Paul MN 55125
- Dr. Sneha S Vaish M.D.6025 Lake Rd Saint Paul MN 55125