Dr. Gregory F Zink O.D.
Optometrist321 E Wayne St Fort Wayne IN, 46802
Dr. Gregory Zink is an optometrist practicing in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Zink specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Zink performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Gregory F Zink O.D.'s Practice location
Fort Wayne, IN 46802Get Direction
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Nicolas Antony Soulier O.D.5229 Coldwater Rd Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Dr. Frank Robinson O.D.6710 Old Trail Rd Fort Wayne IN 46809
- Dr. Craig A. Bonham O.D.1240 Medical Park Dr Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Dr. Nicole Marie Klein OD2121 Lake Ave Fort Wayne IN 46805
- Dr. Michael Manuel Alvarez O.D.6424 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Scott E Martin O.D.1015 E Dupont Rd Fort Wayne IN 46825