A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and the NYU School of Medicine, he completed a residency in Internal Medicine at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and is Board Certified in Internal ...
Dr. Mark Lachs MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Dr. Mark Lachs MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Dr. Pankaj Gupta MD, MBA55 Water Street New York New York 10004
- Dr. Prem B Singla MD5901 Palisade Ave Bronx NY 10471
- Dr. Esther U. Chijioke M.D101 W 147th St New York New York 10039
- Dr. Bella Zimilevich M.D.1659 78th St Brooklyn NY 11214
- Dr. Keiko Kimura MD141 S Central Ave Hartsdale NY 10530
- Dr. Karin-elizabeth Michelle Ouchida M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467