Dr. Idalee Melendez is a psychologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Melendez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Melendez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Melendez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Idalee Melendez PSY. D.'s Practice location
Orlando, FL 32825Get Direction
Dr. Idalee Melendez PSY. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Dr. Dano A. Leli PHD500 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland FL 32751
- Dr. Raena Roshana Baptiste-boles PSY.D.160 International Parkway Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Christine M Salinas PSY.D.615 E Princeton St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Michelle C Dolske PHD1685 Lee Rd Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Louis R Mavrides PH.D.5275 Pineview Way Apopka FL 32703
- Dr. Benjamin Luke Johnson-markve PSYD1685 Lee Rd Winter Park FL 32789