Renee Ecckles-hardy is a psychologist practicing in Charleston, WV. Renee specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Renee evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Renee because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Renee Ecckles-hardy's Practice location
Charleston, WV 25311Get Direction
Renee Ecckles-hardy's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Mr. Richard Samuel Morgan M.A.4834 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25309
- Janice Moss MA200 Elizabeth St Charleston WV 25311
- Dr. Melisa Chelf Sirbu PH.D.3200 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Ms. Cherie Cowder M.A.1573 Washington St E Charleston WV 25311
- Mr. Douglas W. Fischer M.A.202 Glass Dr Charleston WV 25313
- George Michael Damous M.A., ED.S.218 D ST SOUTH CHARLESTON WV 25303