Dr. Renee Ecckles-hardy is a psychologist practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Ecckles-hardy specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ecckles-hardy evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ecckles-hardy because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Renee Ecckles-hardy's Practice location
Charleston, WV 25311Get Direction
Renee Ecckles-hardy's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Mr. Richard Samuel Morgan M.A.4834 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25309
- Dr. Melisa Chelf Sirbu PH.D.3200 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Janice Moss MA200 Elizabeth St Charleston WV 25311
- Ms. Cherie Cowder M.A.1573 Washington St E Charleston WV 25311
- Mr. Douglas W. Fischer M.A.202 Glass Dr Charleston WV 25313
- George Michael Damous M.A., ED.S.218 D St Charleston WV 25303