Dr. Natalya Goltyapina is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Goltyapina specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Goltyapina can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Goltyapina can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Critical Care Medicine (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Maternal & Fetal Medicine (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- South Orange Rescue Squad
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center ( Jamaica, NY )
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway ( Rahway, NJ )
Dr. Natalya Goltyapina D.O.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10004Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Natalya Goltyapina D.O. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Natalya Goltyapina D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- Holistic Treatments for Fibroids
If your fibroids aren’t accompanied by any symptoms, you shouldn’t mind about treatment. Instead, your GP will suggest watchful waiting. This implies that you’ll have frequent pelvic examinations to establish fibroid tumors and symptoms. Ask your doctor the regularity of the check up so that...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Kristin DiGregorio420 E 61st St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459