Dr. Matthew Johnson is a pediatrician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Johnson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Johnson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Johnson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 2006
Dr. Matthew B Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Matthew B Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MDDivision Of Pediatric Critical Care Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Mary C Nagy M.D.1004 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Alan W Clement M.D.2040 Hutton Rd Kansas City KS 66109
- Dr. Charles Vincent Moylan MD4400 Broadway St Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Emily L Riegel M.D.University Of Kansas City Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Annette M Beck MD11200 E Winner Rd Independence MO 64052