Dr. Matthew Johnson is a pediatrician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Johnson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Johnson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Johnson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 2006
Dr. Matthew B Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Matthew B Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MD3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Mary C Nagy M.D.1004 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Annette M Beck MD11200 E Winner Rd Independence MO 64052
- Dr. Emily L Riegel M.D.University Of Kansas City Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Charles Vincent Moylan MD4400 Broadway St Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Neal Blakely Anson M.D.UMKC School of Medicine Residency Program, M1-210 Kansas City MO 64108