Dr. Jaime Jimenez is a pediatrician practicing in Edinburg, TX. Dr. Jimenez is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Jimenez diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Jimenez can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Chldns Med Ctr
Dr. Jaime Arturo Jimenez M.D.'s Practice location
Edinburg, TX 78539Get Direction
Dr. Jaime Arturo Jimenez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jimenez
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Dr. Catarina Posada M.D.1116 E 8th St Weslaco TX 78596
- Dr. Anna C Bell M.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Sergio Gustavo Preciado M.D.832 Del Oro Ln Pharr TX 78577
- Dr. Teresita Monserrate Pagan-hemer MD1500 S Bryan Rd Mission TX 78572
- Dr. Jorge Luis Kutugata M.D.902 S Airport Dr Weslaco TX 78596
- Dr. Jeanne L Wiegand M.D.1010 S Airport Dr Weslaco TX 78596