Dr. Gina Agostino is a Chiropractor practicing in Cranberry Twp, PA. Dr. Agostino specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Agostino seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gina Marie Agostino DC's Practice location
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066Get Direction
Dr. Gina Marie Agostino DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Clarence William McCaslin, III.2585 Freeport Road Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15238
- Dr. Darren J Brash DC4931 William Flynn Hwy Allison Park PA 15101
- Dr. Frank C Cicirello D.C.609 Allegheny Ave Oakmont PA 15139
- Dr. Stephen J Pennell DC20421 Perry Hwy Cranberry Twp PA 16066
- Dr. Marisa Pancheri D.C.2260 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Tiffany M Moat D.C.9787 N 91st St Scottsdale AZ 85258