Dr. Johnny Arruda M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)7000 Boulder Ave Highland CA, 92346
Dr. Johnny Arruda, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. His specialties include otolaryngology and he currently treats patients in San diego, California and Highland, California. Dr. ...
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1989
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Learning Disabilities
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Johnny Arruda M.D.'s Practice location
Highland, CA 92346Get Direction
RIVERSIDE, CA 92503Get Direction
Dr. Johnny Arruda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arruda
- What Are the Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in one or both the ovaries in women is referred to as ovarian cancer. The abnormal cells of this cancer are capable of invading other organs in the body, like the fallopian tubes and the uterus. The cells may break off from the main growth region and form...
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of Strep Throat
Treatments for Strep Throat Strep throat is a bacterial disease that affects the tonsils and the throat. It is an infection characterized by inflammation of the throat that leads to a sudden and severe sore throat, and is mainly caused by a bacterium known as streptococcus, hence its name, strep...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Dr. Charles Eugene Stewart MD11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. George Chonkich M.D.11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357
- Dr. Brian Paul Boynton M.D.3660 Arlington Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Charles E Stewart M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Rhett Barry Nelson MD6405 Day St Riverside CA 92507
- Dr. Stephen C Cannon M.D.7000 Boulder Ave Highland CA 92346