Dr. Walter Lewis is a urologist practicing in Toms River, NJ. Dr. Lewis specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- RowanSOM/OPTI/AHS Morristown Medical Center Program
Dr. Walter Emmett Lewis MD's Practice location
Toms River, NJ 08755Get Direction
TOMS RIVER, NJ 08755Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Walter Emmett Lewis MD | Urologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Walter Emmett Lewis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lewis
- What is a Prostate Biopsy?
A prostate biopsy is a surgical procedure that is used to remove a sample of a suspicious tissue from your prostate for further examination analysis. The prostate is a tiny, walnut-shaped gland found in men's reproductive system. This gland's major function is to produce a fluid that nourishes the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Dr. Pierre John Mendoza Other446 Jack Martin Blvd. Brick New Jersey 08724
- Dr. Michael L Howard M.D.2401 Highway 35 Manasquan NJ 08736
- Dr. Alan Howard Lieberman MD20 Hospital Dr Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Arturo R Canto M.D.900 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Gary Charles Linn MD224 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Andrew L. Simon M.D.459 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724